Our maintenance contracts are flexible and usually involve the following services.
- Cleaning all lighting fixtures, including lenses and bodies.
- Removing insect nests and debris from all system components.
- Checking wire runs to ensure they remain buried and secure.
- Checking transformer operation.
- Repositioning and aiming lighting fixtures to accommodate for plant growth.
- Changing bulbs.
Many contractors fail to stand by the systems they install. This is unacceptable in all cases, but especially in Florida where fast-growing plants and extreme weather challenge even the best installations.
Treasure Coast Landscape Lighting considers on-going maintenance to be an essential part of every project. Even though we use only the best, most durable products, they still require cleaning and re-positioning as the landscape grows. We will even change bulbs, relieving the homeowner from all maintenance tasks.